Our target is to deliver spare parts with best price policy.
focus is to achieve following targets:
- worldwide delivery of spare parts for the petrochemical sector
- best price policy
- utilisation of consolidation effects
- guarantee of fixed lead-times by physical transportation
- original high quality parts
- all equipment with safety-, CE-declaration and manufacturer's certification
delivery scope is, e.g.:
- delivery of spare parts for the petrochemical sector
- safety equipment
- sensors, instruments, PLS
- motors, gears, pumps, compressors
- pipes, flanges, fittings, gaskets
- heat exchanger, vessels
- all kind of logistics equipment: conveying, storage and transport
- complete work shop equipment
- packaging lines
- special logistics-equipment (e.g. belt thrower)
- analysing, allocation and specification of technical equipment and spare parts
- establishing of a procurement pool of several logistics plants, plastics manufacturer and refineries to conform local demands. The result is to achieve reduction of costs and savings in purchasing.
- order management of low and high priority equipment/ parts in Europe
- Supply Chain Management starting from procurement, organisation, coordination on demand and shipment to the Middle East.
- worldwide deliveries and added services according to Incoterms 2000
supply chain (please click to enlarge)
© 2006 LOCTEQ Logistics Consulting & Technical Equipment GmbH
All rights reserved.